- Loading stock data...
Recent S3 Market Research
- With both the S&P 500 and Nasdaq up 1.2% this week short sellers were busy trimming their short exposure to …Read More Â»
- With interest rates and worldwide markets surprisingly volatile during the supposed summer doldrums, ETF short side activity has been volatile …Read More Â»
- Tilray Inc (TLRY US) reported a larger than expected 2nd quarter loss despite beating analystsâ€™ revenue expectations. An increase in …Read More Â»
- Short sellers pay a stock borrow expense for every short position they have in their portfolios based on the amount …Read More Â»
- After hitting its year-to-date high of $166.95/share on March 21st, Salesforce.com Incâ€™s (CRM) stock price has slid almost -16% to …Read More Â»
The short and the long news on all things Starbucks
- Starbucks (SBUX) Up 4.1% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
- 4 China Stocks Getting Slammed as Trump Wages Currency War
- Noteworthy Friday Option Activity: SBUX, MRNS, EZPW
- Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for August 26, 2019
- Dunkin' Brands: Why Did The Stock Double In 3.5 Years?