- Loading stock data...
Recent S3 Market Research
- The FAANG stocks are five of the top ten most shorted stocks in the domestic U.S. stock market and because …Read More Â»
- The weeklong rally from last weekâ€™s lows has taken a bite out of the $93.7 billion of mark-to-market profits, +11.12%, …Read More Â»
- Like Black Friday shoppers, investors are discounting prior performance and looking forward to the holiday shopping season to decide which …Read More Â»
- FAANG stocks (FB, AMZN, AAPL, NFLX & GOOGL) were down 4.7% last week, 3.6% on Friday alone, after Amazon.com and …Read More Â»
- Amazon short interest is at $8.57 billion, with 5.21 million shares short, for 1.28% of the available float. 3rd Quarter …Read More Â»
The short and the long news on all things Amazon
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Q3 Earnings Preview
- 7 Reasons the WeWork IPO Will Be a Stinker
- How Wrong is the Nomura Bear Case on The Trade Desk?
- Can Target Succeed In The Ecommerce Game?
- Target (TGT) Stock Soars After Q2 Earnings Beat: Extends YTD Lead Over Walmart
- Who Will Survive The Retail Apocalypse?
- Should You Buy VMWare Stock Now?
- Plug Power Stock May be Cheap, But Itâ€™s Cheap for a Reason